Pre-Coaching Discovery Form
Coaching Client Agreement and Confidentiality Statement
Welcome to Confident Queen Coaching! Please read and review the following about our coaching services and confidentiality statement.
- Confident Queen Coaching Services will provide coaching services on non-clinical issues. This is not a therapeutic relationship and does not substitute for therapy. Coaching does not diagnose, prevent, cure or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
- Our coaching relationship is a partnership, not a business or medical relationship.
- The goal of our partnership is to facilitate the development of your personal, professional or business goals as well as help you develop plans to achieve those goals.
- Your Confident Queen Coach will offer you healthy and wise insights, exercises, questions and next steps.
- You are solely responsible for putting into effect or practice whatever decisions, choices or actions that you deem in the best interest of your own physical, mental or emotional well-being.
- Your Confident Queen Coach is not liable for any actions or inaction or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided as your coach.
- It is highly encouraged for you to communicate honestly with your Coach, be open to feedback and devote the necessary time, energy and effort to getting the most our of your coaching experience.
- LIMITED LIABILITY: Confident Queen Coaching makes no guarantees, representations, warranties of any kind or nature, expressed or implied.
- CONFIDENTIALITY: Our coaching relationship as well as all of the information that you share (written or verbal) is bound by the principles of confidentiality. However, this is not considered a legally confidential relationship (like between a medical doctor or attorney and client). This means that coaching confidentiality does not have similar legal protection. If your coach determines that you are at risk of physical danger or life-threatening mental crisis OR if you are a likely risk to others, your Coach will notify the appropriate representatives in efforts to maintain your safety and the safety of others.