Surrender Study Packet for Bible Study Leaders & Small Group Leaders
Interested in leading a group through the Surrendered study?
I’ve put together a handful of resources that may be helpful as you consider and plan for your group. Here’s what’s included:
- an FAQ document with answers to all the questions about leading a group through Surrendered – labeled START HERE
- a PDF sample of Week 1 of the participant workbook
- a Surrendered Promotional video
- an informational flyer you can share with your group
- a set of images you can post on social media, share via email, or use however you wish in your group study
Need Options for Hosting an Online Study?
If you a Bible study or small group leader who is hosting OR wants to host an online Bible study, but you feel intimidated by technology, we’re here for you!
Even though your group can’t meet face-to-face, my dear friend and fellow Abingdon Women author Melissa Spoelstra and I show you three great options to keep your group connected and growing your faith!
QUICK LINKS FROM VIDEO
A few final thoughts and exciting possiblities!
As your Abingdon Women Authors, we’re excited about serving you!
1. Invite us to drop in and visit your online Zoom or private FB group. You can host the group meeting, but we’d love to stop by and say “hi” to your zoom group, hang out for a Q&A or stop by during a FB live. Just send us an email through our website. If our schedules work out, we’d love to stop by!
2. The online study guidelines that we covered in the video are specific to the guidelines established by our publishing company (Abigndon Women). If you’re doing a Bible study with another publisher, make sure to contact the publisher of the study (the author of the study may not know the information).
3. This is a great season of life for you to plant seeds in the lives of the women at your church – as well as all over the world. We’re with you in living out the Great Commission and we’re praying that God uses you in mighty and great ways!