FREE SHIPPING! USE SHIPFREE coupon code for free shipping on one I’m Waiting, God study through December 10!
Do you ever pray for patience?
Do you ever feel like God is taking too long to answer your prayers? Have you ever taken matters into your own hands, only to discover that you’ve made the situation worse?
I’m Waiting, God: Finding Blessing in God’s Delay offers four weeks of in-depth Bible study tackling the hard questions that you have about unanswered prayer. Not only will you find strength and build patience to trust in God’s promises, but Barb joins you in this journey sharing her story and struggles, too.
The I’m Waiting, God Bible Study Features:
- A shorter four-week study is ideal for in-between or busy times.
- Accessible and friendly format.
- Each week concludes with a devotional lesson featuring prayer journaling, helping women create “memorial stones” during a waiting season.
- DVD features dynamic, engaging teaching in four 20-minute segments.
- Participant Workbook includes group session guides, discussion questions, prayers, video viewer guides, and leader helps.
Here’s what other speakers and authors are saying about Barb’s study:
“Barb Roose tackles the topic of patience in a way that really hit home for me personally. I have a lot of “why, how, and when” questions for God. Combining in-depth Scripture study with practical tools and personal stories, this study is one of the best I’ve ever read!”
—Melissa Spoelstra, Bible teacher, speaker, and author of Romans: Good News That Changes
Everything and numerous other Bible studies and books“When waiting is hard and long, the last thing you need is someone disregarding your pain, with platitudes like “just push through.” In I’m Waiting, God, Barb walks with us in our waiting. Warm, tender, and a help for moving forward, Barb’s study has left me stronger, knowing I can wait so His glory is seen.”
—Lynn Cowell, author of Make Your Move and member of the Proverbs 31 Ministries speaker and writer team