There’s no better time than now to tackle some of those “to-do’s” that you’ve been to busy to do.
But, how do you get things done during the #coronavirus crisis when you’re trying not to worry too much?
I had a great chat with friend and author, Katie M. Reid about five ways we can get things done when life gets out of control.
- PRAY – Wake up and give thanks to God before you begin your day.
- PUT ON YOUR SHOES – Get up and get ready for the day – even if you don’t feel like it.
- PAUSE – This slowed season of your life is a great opportunity to re-evaluate your priorities and reset them, if needed.
- PIVOT – Being willing to shift your perspective and be willing to apply creative solutions to complex problems.
- PUSH – Keep movng forward!