Internship Overview Recap & Next Steps
Thank you for completing the application for my internship program.
This page is recap of the internship program as well as outlining what’s will happen next.
First, here is an overview of the internship program:
- Internship lasts from October 2021-December 2022
- Internship kick-off online gathering on Thursday, October 21 at 8pm ET!
- Interns commit to ten hours per month of serving.
- For every ten hours of serving, each intern will receive one hour per month personalized, one-on-one coaching from Barb.
- Interns will participate in one monthly training and one all-in team call on the first and third Thursday of each month at 6pm ET via Zoom.
- While the internship is an unpaid leadership training, participants will receive priceless leadership and ministry training as well as the enjoyment of rich relationships and community.
INTERNSHIP INTERVIEW PROCESS:
1. Internship Interview Notification – Once you apply, you will receive an email in 7-10 days letting you know about whether or not you will be scheduled for an interview via Zoom.
2. Interview – If you are selected for an interview, you will receive a few dates and times to select your interview time slot and a link will be provided.
3. Decision – The internship team will be notified by the week of September 27. Prospective interns will receive a copy of the intern agreement and will have until October 7 to sign and return the agreement.
4. Kick-Off Gathering! We’ll meet online on Thursday, October 21 at 8pm ET. Of course, interns will also receive some fun intern-related items in the mail to add to the celebration!
If you have any questions, email email@example.com.