When our kids have good character, that equips them to live more like Jesus. -Lee Nienhuis
Links from today’s episode:
- Counter Cultural Parenting by Lee Nienhuis – https://www.CounterCulturalParenting.com
- Take the Character Quiz – https://www.characterquiz.com
Big Ideas from Today’s show
1. Know when your kids are mostly likely to connect with you. Take advantage of those times to talk to them and find out how they are doing.
Connecting with our kids means that we ask God for each wisdom.
Coaching is supporting our kids as individuals and lots of question asking – Lee Nienhuis
2. Pray for you kids in three ways:
- Pray for our children’s salvation
- Pray that our kids will love God’s Word
- Pray that they have a heart for people far from God.
About Our Guest Lee Nienhuis…Lee is an author and passionate Bible teacher. She is the communication specialist for Moms in Prayer International and the host of the Moms in Prayer podcast. A sought-after speaker, she shares a dynamic vision for the next generation of Christ. Lee and her husband, Mike, have four kids and live in West Michigan.
Better Together host Barb Roose is a popular speaker and author with a passion to help women live beautifully strong and courageous in Jesus’ name. She’s the author of multiple books and Bible studies, including Surrendered: Letting Go and Living Like Jesus and Joshua: Winning the Worry Battle. Visit Barb’s online home at barbroose.com.